Red Tailed Hawk ( havik )

It was time to test my pastel pencils! This was a difficult task, because when you color with pastel you need to be careful! Once your palm is going through, It sweeps out, so be careful! For this beautiful Hawk i use Derwent pastel pencils and a colour shaper. I just love this Hawk, Tim has draw it so beautiful. I started with the eyes, i forgot to film the start, but the rest i could film. As u start to color, go with the hair growth, and go with the flow!



colors :
720, 010, 100, 580, 070, 640, 560, 530, 540, 700, 710, 680, 670



Video



Het was tijd om mijn pastel potloden te testen ! Dit was een moeilijke tekening, het papier laat het niet echt toe om te werken met pastels! wanneer je met pastel kleur moet voorzichtig zijn! Zodra uw palm er door gaat, veegt het uit, dus wees voorzichtig! Voor deze prachtige havik gebruik ik pastel potloden van Derwent en een colour-shaper. Let op na het kleuren fixeer dan je tekening ! 



Aanbevolen post

iguana - leguaan : intricate ink Animals in Detail

For this wonderful iguana, I have taken my time to color, there are so many hours in it! But I  love animals to colorize. First of all i di...