iguana - leguaan : intricate ink Animals in Detail

For this wonderful iguana, I have taken my time to color, there are so many hours in it! But I  love animals to colorize. First of all i did my research on the internet, and i found so much information about this lovely iguana, then i knew! I wanted to color an older iguana, because they can get old!  As many know, I love this book. I would wish that the paper would be a little thicker, but I always know what to do with many kinds of paper! For this drawing: I took my  Faber Castell polychromos. You don't really need to have the whole sets in order to colorize! I find these pencils delicious colors, they blending of itself, so we have no extra materials needed! See my video.



Video






Voor deze prachtige leguaan, heb ik mijn tijd genomen om te kleuren, er zitten dus heel wat uurtjes in! Maar wat hou ik toch van dieren inkleuren, en zoals velen al gaan weten, ik hou van deze boek. Ik zou wensen dat het papier wel iets dikker zou zijn, maar ik trek mijn plan! Voor deze tekening heb ik terug men Faber Castell polychromos  uit de kast gehaald. Je hoeft echt niet de hele sets te hebben om deze te kunnen inkleuren! Ik vind deze potloden heerlijk kleuren, ze blenden uit zichzelf, dus hebben we geen extra materialen nodig! Ik heb een kleuren kaart gemaakt, zie de foto hier boven deze tekst.Ook heb ik er een filmpje van gemaakt.

Aanbevolen post

iguana - leguaan : intricate ink Animals in Detail

For this wonderful iguana, I have taken my time to color, there are so many hours in it! But I  love animals to colorize. First of all i di...