Humpback Whale : intricate ink Animals in Detail

I was a bit worried... After i did my research on this beautiful Humpback Whale, i needed to think what to do, because they have a mix black - white - grey! But then i found a picture, as the sun shine on the water and the blue is shinning on him! That is what i wanted, color! Don't get me wrong, i would color in the black and grey with white, but this book is to special, so i want to bring that special into Tim's drawings. I used Derwent inktense and Caran D'ache ( water ) And i mixed the color with the ABT N00. 



Video



Ik zat een beetje in een dilemma ... Nadat ik deed mijn onderzoek gezocht had van deze prachtige bultrug,moest ik even  nadenken wat te doen, omdat deze bestaan uit de kleuren, zwart - wit - grijs! Maar toen vond ik een foto, De zon schijnt op het water, en het  blauwe van het water, het weerkaatst glans op hem, en dat is dan blauw! Dat is wat ik wilde, kleur! Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik zou hem inkleuren  in het zwart en grijs met wit. Maar dit boek is tot speciale, dus wil ik dat tikkeltje speciale in Tim's tekeningen brengen . Ik gebruikte Derwent inktense en Caran D'ache (water) en de kleuren gemengd met de ABT N00.

Aanbevolen post

iguana - leguaan : intricate ink Animals in Detail

For this wonderful iguana, I have taken my time to color, there are so many hours in it! But I  love animals to colorize. First of all i di...